Hunter Valley Winery Tour
The Hunter Valley tours are full day guided tours of the world acclaimed Hunter Valley Region. You will leave Sydney after crossing the Sydney Harbour Bridge, visit the historic city of Wollombi and it’s Old Tavern, tour Cessnock and lower Hunter Valley where the early Australian townships were before heading deep into the Hunter Valley.
The Winery tour includes 3 wine tastings; a private tasting and cheese platter at world renowned Lindemans vineyard, a presentation in the Hunter Wine Theatre on how the winery operates and an optional wine tutorial and a visit to Oakvale Wines.
The tour includes a delightful two course lunch at McWilliams Mount Pleasant Estate.
1300 473 946.
+617 4690 9914
Book now Online
Hunter Valley Winery Tour Adult costs
Hunter Valley Winery Tour Backpacker costs
- Tours run on Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday.
- Bookings need to be made 48 hours prior to departure.
- Guided coach tour
- Guided Winery tour & tasting at McWilliams Mount Pleasant Estate
- Two course lunch
- Second Wine Tasting at Oakvale Wines
- Wine theatre session
- Pick up from your accommodation
What to Bring
- Camera & film
- Sunglasses, hat & sunscreen
- Personal spending money
Departure and Return
- Tour departs Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday at 8.00am
- Complimentary pick up from accommodation is included
- Tour returns at approximately 6.15pm
Getting to Sydney
- Greyhound travels to Sydney from many destinations in Australia.Click here to organise your travel.
Back to Top
Back to Sydney Travel Offers
Copyright © 2007 Greyhound Australia. All rights reserved.