CAREERS AT GREYHOUND
Are you great at connecting with people?
At Greyhound Australia we are always looking for great talent to create rich experiences for our customers. Our growth and continuing success largely depends on the commitment and efforts of our people. Their loyalty, energy and strong customer focus has made Greyhound an Australian icon for over 100 years.
Working at Greyhound you will experience a positive team environment where accountability is expected and strong performance is rewarded. A dynamic environment in which to learn and progress your career...and most importantly have some fun along the way.
We strive to maintain our inclusive culture by supporting employees from a number of different cultures, nationalities and religions with varying backgrounds, life experiences and levels of expertise. We have dust from all over Australia in our wheels and we wouldn’t have it any other way.
At Greyhound Australia our Values are very important to us and guide us in what we do everyday. They are:
Safety, Wellbeing and Environment
- We are accountable for our own and others’ safety and wellbeing
- We consider safety in everything we do
- We respect the environment
- We take pride in providing a safe, enjoyable and reliable experience for our customers
- We are proactive in understanding and adapting to customer needs
- We make it easy for our customers to do business with us
- We are honest and ethical in all our dealings
- We keep our promises and follow through
- We address behaviour that undermines our values
- We make sound commercial decisions
- We actively look for ways to help each other
- We recognise and celebrate success
- We show respect through what we say and what we do
If this sounds like a fit for you we’d like to hear from you. We offer diverse working environments, a wide range of positions and commitment to promoting from within. You could work in business areas such as Driving Operations, Travel Centres/Terminals, Call Centre, Freight, Safety, Workshop, Sales, Marketing, Talent and HR Operations, Information Technology, Finance or Charters.
To apply for one of our vacancies please click here. We have a thorough recruitment process to ensure we have the right people in the right jobs, best suiting your lifestyle, skills and experience.
Please ensure you attach an appropriate cover letter and current resume.