Dreaming of a cool change?
Summer is fading and so is the sweat and high the high tempertures that go with it, so, if you're dreaming of fresh powder and a cool change, now is the time to plan your winter holiday at Thredbo, Ski-Tube, or Jindabyne.
Take the hassle out of getting to the snow by travelling on Greyhound's daily direct service from Sydney or Canberra, you'll arrive safe, refreshed, and ready to hit the slopes.
And right now you can save with an early bird fare!
Stay comfortable and connected throughout your journey with free on board WiFi, in seat USB chargers, leather reclining seats, panoramic views and on board bathroom. We have everything you need to make your journey comfortable and enjoyable.
Plus, you can bring your own skis or snowboard for free!*
Seats are limited, so be sure to book in advance to catch one of these great deals:
Flying to Sydney or Canberra?
Our Snow Express services are also available from Sydney or Canberra airport.
Early Bird Savers from Sydney
Early Bird Savers from Canberra
One Way Savers from Sydney
One Way Savers from Canberra
Need to get to Sydney or Canberra?
We have connecting services from all major Australian cities.
Snow express and Early Bird Saver Terms and Conditions
- *One (1) ski or snowboard set travels free per paying customer booking.
- Early bird pricing starts 12th February 2018 and ends Midnight, 31st May 2018.
- Greyhound Snow Express service commences on Friday 16th June and ends on Sunday 16th September 2018 (subject to snow).
- Must book 1 or more days in advance of travel to qualify for discounted price.
- Once travel is booked and ticketed the tickets are non-refundable and not able to be changed.
- Not available in conjunction with any other offer.
- Standard Greyhound Australia terms and conditions of purchase and travel apply.
- Subject to change at anytime without notice.