- Nowhere else in Australia is there such a diverse range of perfect rolling beginner waves than in Byron Bay. This unique hippy town is full of all walks of life and is a mustdo on any true backpackers list.
- For three and a half hours a fully accredited surfing instructor will teach you some great basic surfing techniques like paddling, catching waves and standing up. They will also offer knowledge in understanding the waves, currents and tides to keep you safe whilst learning to surf.
- Two times for the school are available, firstly at 10am for the early bird and then again at 2pm for the late riser.
- 3.5 hour surf lesson with accredited instructor
- Surfboard hire
- Wetsuit hire
- On hand photographer for all your trips and triumphs
- We recommend you book as far in advance as possible
- During peak times tours may fill up to a week or more in advance
- Tour operates daily
- Departs at either 10 am and 2pm from 29 Shirley St, Byron Bay
- Byron Bay, New South Wales
What to Bring
- Swimming costume towel
- Sunscreen hat sunglasses