- Departing Alice Springs, travel to the West MacDonnell Ranges to experience the immense cliffs of quartzite at Simpson Gap, then travel along to the deep red cleft of Standley Chasm. Experience the magic of Ellery Creek Big Hole and learn about the cultural significance of the Ochre Pits.
- After a catered Ploughman's lunch at Glen Helen Resort, you will visit Glen Helen Gorge and Resort before returning to Alice Springs, taking in the magnificent sights of the afternoon sun reflecting off the MacDonnell Ranges.
- We recommend you book as far in advance as possible
- During peak times tours may fill up to a week or more in advance
- Tour departs daily from your accommodation approx 8.00am and returns approx 5.30pm
- Tour providers contact details will be listed on your booking print out, please contact your tour provider 1-2 days before your tour to arrange pick up from your accommodation.
- Alice Springs, Northern Territory