- The Great Ocean Road is one of the world's most beautiful and naturally stunning coastlines. Enjoy the breathtaking scenery at every turn, as unspoilt beaches and lush rainforests make for a wonderful nature experience. Take a full day to explore the Great Ocean Road on this tour. Leave Melbourne in the morning, and return to the city that same night.
- Just some of the wonderful places you can explore include, famous surf beaches, coastal townships of Torquay, Apollo Bay and Port Campbell to name a few. Take a walk through the Great Cape Otway Lighthouse, be amazed by the Twelve Apostles, Loch Ard Gorge and Gibson Steps.
- Complimentary pick up from your accommodation
- BBQ Lunch
- Park Entrance Fees
- Comfortable, modern minibus
- Experienced tour guides
- Minimum Age = 5 years. Children 5 years and over MUST be accompanied by an adult. Prams and/or pushers are not able to be carried due to luggage space
- We recommend you book as far in advance as possible
- During peak times tours may fill up to a week or more in advance
- Departs daily at 7.15am from 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne
- Concludes at approx. 8.30pm at 570 Flinders Street, Melbourne
- Tour providers contact details will be listed on your booking print out, please contact your tour provider the day before your tour to arrange pick up from your accommodation.