Find your slice of paradise
Laid back, bohemian and beautiful Byron Bay is best known for its surf culture and unspoilt natural environment.
Located on Australia's most easterly point, turtles, whales, and dugongs are often spotted along the coastline of Byron Bay. Come at the right time of year and you might find yourself having a surf lesson alongside a pod of dolphins!
Byron Bay Must Dos
With so many activities on offer, a trip to Byron Bay can be as relaxed or as adrenalin packed as you make it. Here are our top experiences and tours:
- Experience Bluesfest! This annual music festival takes place over the Easter long weekend and boasts a world-class big name lineup and plenty of colourful characters
- Hire a surfboard or learn to surf on some of the best waves in Australia. Our Surf n Stay Packages can help you develop a passion for the waves and include lessons, accommodation and some meals.
- Take a walk along the Cape Byron Track up to the lighthouse for incredible views of the ocean and opportunities to spot marine life.
- Check-out the Byron Bay Markets at Butler Street Reserve on the first Sunday of each month for local organic food, unique clothing, and handmade art stalls.
- See the Byron Bay hinterland take a day-trip to nearby Nimbin or go for a hike in the many national parks – or do both!
- Get your adrenalin pumping with a Byron Bay Skydive.
Bus stop locations
84 Johnson Street, Byron Bay
Most popular routes to Byron Bay