Whimit Travel Passes
So you’ve slid into Australia’s DMs… but what now? Check out our Whimit Travel Passes! With two to choose from — National or East Coast — Whimit is the ultimate travel pass, granting you unlimited passage on Australia’s most extensive coach network for your chosen amount of time.
There is no other travel option in Australia that gives you the same flexibility as Whimit. With over 180 stops, both on and off the beaten track, you’ll have the freedom to do as much, go as far and be as adventurous as you want.
Australia. Greyhound. Whimit. The perfect threesome.
WHIMIT PASS BENEFITS
- Unlimited travel: any route, any direction on Australia’s largest coach network (National or East Coast) for as many days as your time allows.
- Top-ups available: add extra days to your pass to go that little bit further down the road!
- Best value for money: spend your precious pennies on having a good time, not worrying how you’re going to get there.
- Customisable: create your own pass and choose the exact number of days you need.
- Less planning, more travelling: daily departures means we’re always ready to take you to your next destination!
- Staying connected: free WiFi* and in-seat USB chargers on all our coaches.
- Online booking management: just jump into your account and reserve a seat for your next trip.
- Go further, see more: travel on Australia's largest coach network and see all of those hidden gems off the beaten track.
- One ticket: keep it simple and don’t be weighed down. It’s the hassle-free option!
*Please note: WiFi connectivity is only available on East Coast services and in Telstra coverage areas.
WHIMIT PASS COMPARISON
The National Whimit Pass offers travel without limit, and is determined by days, not distance or destination. National Whimit pass holders can travel in any direction to absolutely any of our 180+ stops around Australia, for as many consecutive days as purchased.
The East Coast Whimit Pass allows unlimited travel along the East Coast, in any direction back and forth on any of our services between Melbourne and Cairns, for as many consecutive days as purchased.
|Travel in any direction
|Travel on any route
|Hop on hop off travel
|Add extra days
|Manage pass online
|Max travel days
*120 days of travel available with purchase of 120-day National Whimit Pass. †60 days of travel available with purchase of 60-day East Coast Pass.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
How do I book a trip with a Greyhound travel pass?
What amenities can I expect on the bus?
What is my booking number and PIN?
How do I get a refund for my travel pass?
How do I change booked trips on my travel pass?
What do I need to show the driver when I board the coach?
What happens if I don’t turn up for a trip booked on my travel pass?
Can I transfer my travel pass to someone else?
Can I choose the number of days on my travel pass?
Can I add more time to my travel pass?
What’s the difference between a ‘Ticket’ and a ‘Pass’?
What are the different types of Passes?