Fun Under the Sun
Chic city lifestyle, adventure filled attractions and glamorous beach going atmosphere are all part of what makes the Gold Coast an exciting place to visit.
Surfers Paradise is located just south of Brisbane on the east coast, and is a haven for beach lovers and adventure seekers alike. Soak up the sun on the beach, go for a cruise or surf on the water, hit the shops or enjoy a day at one of the many theme parks.
Gold Coast Must Dos
With so much to offer, a trip to the Gold Coast can be action packed or just your chance to unwind. Here are our top experiences and tours:
- Stroll down the iconic Cavill Avenue mall and make your way to the sunny beach at Surfers Paradise; once the sun goes down the Gold Coast nightlife awaits you.
- Ascend to the lofty heights of the 230m tall Q1 observation deck and enjoy a superb 360deg view from the surf to the hinterland.
- Cuddle a Koala, hand feed brightly coloured Rainbow Lorikeets or zip line through lush forests at Currumbin Wildlife Sanctuary.
- Choose from thrilling theme parks, such as Movie World, Sea World to name just a few, or try one of the interactive attractions like Ripley’s Believe It or Not, Infinity and many more.
- Get on the water with a cruise or paddleboard, or for more adventure try jetpack flyboard or jet boating.
Bus stop location
Gold Coast Transit Centre
Corner Gold Coast Highway and Beach Rd
Surfers Paradise, QLD, 4217
Gold Coast Travel Centre
The 4217, 10 Beach Road,
Surfers Paradise, QLD 4217
Gold Coast Weather