Get back to Nature
The unspoilt and beautiful nature of the Sunshine Coast, makes it Queensland’s favourite holiday destination.
Noosa, just north of Brisbane, is at the centre of the Sunshine Coast and is surrounded by beaches, river and plenty of lush hinterland. Kayaking, surf lessons and river cruises are just some of the many outdoor activities to choose from, or if you want to stay dry then speed around Australia’s biggest Go-kart track.
Sunshine Coast Must Dos
Noosa offers something for everyone from thrill seeking adventurers to family activities. Here are our top experiences and tours:
- Hike one of the many tracks in Noosa national park and be rewarded with stunning views of the coves and bays of the Noosa Headlands.
- Hit the beach on horseback with Equathon Horse Riding, one of the most exciting ways to explore the beach on fully guided tours that also cater for beginners.
- Get ready for an action packed and fun filled day when you meet all the different animals at Australia Zoo.
- Discover the craggy and ancient peaks of the Glass House Mountains; walk through the forests to panoramic lookouts of climb to the summit.
- Shop your style at iconic Hastings Street, or visit the nearby Eumundi Markets for unique and handmade crafts.
Bus stop locations
70-80 Brisbane Road, Mooloolaba
Bus Stop outside Mooloolaba Bowls Club
Alexandra Parade Bus Stop 17,
opposite Alexandra Surf Club
6th Ave Bus Stop
Out the front of the Tourist Information Centre
David Low Way, Bus stop Red Zoo Shop
Bus Shelter 150m from Peregian Beach Hotel (before the roundabout)
Platform 2, Stop C
Sunshine Beach Road
Noosa Transit Area
Corner Noosa Parade and Noosa Drive
Bus Stop, William St and Noosa Parade
Bus Stop, Lions Park
Gympie Terrace (near Robert St)
Most popular routes to the Sunshine Coast