Landcare Australia is a national not-for-profit organisation established more than 30 years ago that supports the Landcare community with funding, capacity-building, on-ground projects, information, networking and promotion of Landcare achievements.
Together with the Landcare community, our efforts improve biodiversity, build resilience in Australia’s food and farming systems, and create stronger communities. As a leader in the environmental sector, Landcare Australia has strong expertise in designing, managing, and completing challenging and complex major ecological restoration projects involving large scale revegetation and carbon abatement.
Through support, Landcare Australia achieves a diverse range of positive environmental and community outcomes, including:
- a sustainable approach to integrated land management
- environmental protection, enhancement and conservation of land, water, waterways, and coasts
- natural habitat restoration to enhance biodiversity
- building resilience in Australia’s food and farming systems
- creating social cohesion and wellbeing in communities.
We at Greyhound Australia support native tree planting initiatives developed by Landcare Australia. With your help, we intend to grow our funding and support to create our very own Landcare project, aimed at providing safe cross-highway access bridges for native wildlife.
You can help by adding a donation to your ticket or travel pass purchase in the check out.