East Coast Whimit Travel Passes
East Coast Travel Passes
Back by popular demand and here to stay are our East Coast Whimit Travel Passes! Get unlimited travel and flexibility for travel on the Greyhound Australia network along the East Coast. With 24 months to begin your travel, you'll be able to travel anywhere between Melbourne and Cairns! You’ll have the freedom to do as much, go as far and be as adventurous as you want.
EAST COAST WHIMIT PASS BENEFITS
- Unlimited travel: any direction along the East Coast for as many days as your time allows.
- Best value for money: spend your precious pennies on having a good time, not worrying how you’re going to get there.
- Less planning, more travelling: multiple daily departures means we’re always ready to take you to your next destination.
- Staying connected: free WiFi and in-seat USB chargers on all our coaches.
- Online booking management: just jump into your account and reserve a seat for your next trip.
- Go further, see more: travel on Australia's largest coach network and see all of those hidden gems off the beaten track.
- One ticket: keep it simple and don’t be weighed down. It’s the hassle-free option.
7 Day East Coast Whimit Pass
There are so many places in Australia to visit that are off the beaten path and with a week to capture as much beauty as possible, there is no better place than the East Coast. This is your getaway, and we want you to do it your way - that’s the beauty of a 7-day East Coast Whimit Travel Pass! You have the freedom to travel anywhere, staying for however long you want.
15 Day East Coast Whimit Pass
Described by The Lonely Planet as “road-trip nirvana”, the East Coast of Australia is nothing short of world class. From losing yourself in the culture filled laneways of Melbourne, to finding your own piece of paradise in Tropical North Queensland, Greyhound Australia has got you covered with a 15-day East Coast Whimit Travel Pass. Discover your own backyard but do it your way!
30 Day East Coast Whimit Pass
If 2020 has left you feeling like you want to plan nothing, but do everything, this is the pass for you. Spend your time with a 30-day East Coast Whimit Travel Pass checking out iconic and world-renowned destinations, or maybe instead discover your own hidden gems along the East Coast. Just think, it could be the hustle of Sydney one day, the serenity of a beach paradise the next.