Brisbane <> Sunshine Coast
The Sunshine Coast encompasses beach towns, surf spots and rural hinterland, from Caloundra in the south to Noosa in the north there is so much to see and do in this region. Swimming is very popular as well as markets, bushwalking and attractions like Australia Zoo, Sea Life Mooloolaba, and the Ginger Factory.
Highlights of the Brisbane to Sunshine Coast trip
- Spend a day at Australia Zoo, known the world over as the Croc Hunters home, you can really get up close with the animals.
- Visit Maleny and Montville and wander through the quiet, beautiful towns with quaint shops and cafes. Be sure to pick up some of the local fudge, we hear it is worth the trip!
- Pick up a few souvenirs at the Eumundi markets, local stallholders selling homemade clothes, accessories and produce.
- In the Hinterland, follow a walking trail through Kondalilla National Park, pack a picnic and take in the stunning views, waterfalls and rock pools along the way.
- Take a stroll along Hastings Street in Noosa, a hot spot for cafes and alfresco dining and designer shopping.
Bus stop locations
Brisbane Transit Centre
Level 3, Roma St, Brisbane
70-80 Brisbane Road, Mooloolaba
Bus Stop outside Mooloolaba Bowls Club
Alexandra Parade Bus Stop 17,
opposite Alexandra Surf Club
6th Ave Bus Stop
Out the front of the Tourist Information Centre
David Low Way, Bus stop Red Zoo Shop
Bus Shelter 150m from Peregian Beach Hotel (before the roundabout)
Platform 2, Stop C
Sunshine Beach Road
Noosa Transit Area
Corner Noosa Parade and Noosa Drive
Bus Stop, William St and Noosa Parade
Bus Stop, Lions Park
Gympie Terrace (near Robert St)