Sydney < > Melbourne
Whether you are a regular traveller, or are looking for a weekend getaway, Greyhound travels between Sydney and Melbourne multiple times a day. Our services transit through Canberra giving you the chance to stopover if you choose.
Highlights of the Sydney <> Melbourne trip
- Take a lunchtime cruise on the harbour and soak up the sights of iconic Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Visit the Australian War Memorial, a shrine, museum and archive that commemorates the sacrifice of those who have died at war.
- Spend a day at Questacon, the national science centre with 5 floors of rooms offering a hands learning in a fun atmosphere.
- Take a day tour to Phillip Island and have a close encounter with the little penguins coming home each night.
- Visit Queen Victoria Markets where you can eat, shop and explore fresh produce, handmade wears and any item of clothing you can think of.
Bus stop locations
Southern Cross Coach Terminal
Spencer St, Melbourne
Western Forecourt Coach Bays,
Bays 5 and 6
Access is up the escalators from Eddy Avenue
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Sydney Domestic Airport Pick-Up:
Qantas, Govt Stop, Terminal 3 at arrivals
Setdown: Upstairs at Departures
Sydney International Airport: Upstairs at Departures