Canberra < > Sydney
Whether you are a regular traveller, or are looking for a weekend getaway, Greyhound travels between Canberra and Sydney multiple times a day. Our services stop in both city centres, delivering you right in the heart of town.
Highlights of the Canberra < > Sydney trip
- Visit the Australian War Memorial, a shrine, museum and archive that commemorates the sacrifice of those who have died at war.
- Spend a day at Questacon, the national science centre with 5 floors of rooms offering a hands learning in a fun atmosphere.
- Plan a trip to Floriade in September and celebrate spring with this iconic festival.
- Take a lunchtime cruise on the harbour and soak up the sights of iconic Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge.
- Head to Bondi, home of Australia’s most popular Bondi Beach.
Bus stop locations
Northbourne Ave, Canberra
Western Forecourt Coach Bays,
Bays 5 and 6
Access is up the escalators from Eddy Avenue
Sydney, NSW, 2000
Sydney Domestic Airport Pick-Up:
Qantas, Govt Stop, Terminal 3 at arrivals
Setdown: Upstairs at Departures
Sydney International Airport: Upstairs at Departures
BACK TO OTHER POPULAR ROUTES