Cairns <> Airlie Beach
Experience all that tropical north Queensland has on offer on the journey between Cairns and Airlie Beach. With the Great Barrier Reef on its doorstep, beautiful beachside towns, and Islands all waiting to be explored.
Thrill seekers will also find plenty to keep the adrenalin pumping. Skydiving, bungy jumping, and white water rafting, are just some of the activities on offer.
Highlights of the Cairns to Airlie Beach trip
- Take an overnight tour to Cape Tribulation, in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest there is nothing quite like this unique place.
- Learn to scuba dive on a Great Barrier Reef day tour, or swim and snorkel the reef with the vast array of fish and coral on offer.
- Visit Magnetic Island, a short 20min ferry from Townsville and you’re in paradise, a great spot to watch the morning sunrise.
- Experience the rush of White Water Rafting on the Tully River rapids with a Full or Half day tour from Mission Beach or Cairns.
- Whitsundays! With 74 islands in total, the water is the most pristine aqua blue you will ever see and a trip to Whitehaven Beach is definitely one for the bucket list.
Bus stop locations
Pier Car Park, Bay 16 and 17
Pier Point Road, Cairns
Heart of the Reef Transit Terminal
The Cove Road, Airlie Beach