Cairns <> Townsville
Known as ‘The Great Green Way’, the journey between Cairns and Townsville offers exceptional natural attractions including World Heritage listed Wet Tropics Rainforest, the Great Barrier Reef and Paronella park.
Thrill seekers will also find plenty to keep the adrenalin pumping with skydiving, bungy jumping, white water rafting, just some of the activities on offer.
Save time and money with a Commuter Pass
Do you travel between Cairns and Townsville regularly? If so a Commuter Pass may be perfect for you.
Save yourself the stress of driving and finding a parking space - and still arrive in the centre of town.
Plus, for a limited time you'll get up to three trips free when you buy a Commuter Pass*!
Highlights of the Cairns to Townsville trip
- Take an overnight tour to Cape Tribulation, in the heart of the Daintree Rainforest there is nothing quite like this unique place.
- Learn to scuba dive on a Great Barrier Reef day tour, or swim and snorkel the reef with the vast array of fish and coral on offer.
- Visit Magnetic Island, a short 20min ferry from Townsville and you’re in paradise, a great spot to watch the morning sunrise.
- Experience the rush of White Water Rafting on the Tully River rapids with a Full or Half day tour from Mission Beach or Cairns.
- Explore all that is on offer at Paronella Park, eco accredited with the first privately owned hydro plant.
Bus stop locations
Pier Car Park, Bay 16 and 17
Pier Point Road, Cairns
Sealink Terminal, Sir Leslie Thiess Drive
*Terms and Conditions apply on free trips promotion