Sydney <> Byron Bay
There are many places to visit on a trip between Sydney and Byron Bay. As you make your way up the coast, beachside towns await to lure you with their friendly local charm and history.
This strip of coastline is highly sought after for its surf beaches, golden sands and gnarly waves await the avid surfer. Bring your surfboard along for the ride, we can easily take your board in our oversized luggage bins so it stays with you the whole time.
Highlights of the Sydney <> Byron Bay trip
- Visit the Blue Mountains, famous for the ‘Three Sisters’ it is a great place for the nature lover complete with bushwalking trails.
- Spend a day or three in Port Stephens, and take a tour out to watch the dolphins that inhabit the area.
- Enjoy the natural beauty surrounding Port Macquarie with activities like paragliding, horse riding, water skiing, kayaking and much more.
- Spend a few days relaxing in Yamba, the perfect place to visit any time of the year and offers everything you expect from a coastal holiday resort town.
- Take a day tour to Nimbin, recognised as the alternative lifestyle capital of Australia, explore historical shops and cafes and meet the locals.
Bus stop locations
Western Forecourt Coach Bays
Bays 5 and 6
Access is up the escalators from Eddy Avenue
Sydney, NSW, 2000
84 Jonson St, Byron Bay